Laurel Hazelnut Oil & Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
This extremely quick and bright dressing made with jarred roasted red peppers and Laurel hazelnut oil goes great on prepared veggies like roasted asparagus, sweet lettuces like Boston or Butter lettuce, and is a perfect chimichurri-like sauce for grilled steaks or halibut! The light nutty flavor of Laurel hazelnut oil pairs perfectly with sweet roasted peppers in this vinaigrette.
- ¼ cup jarred roasted red peppers, fill-in measuring cup with brine from jar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce or Tamari
- 2 smaller or one large garlic clove minced or pressed
- 6 tbsp Laurel Hazelnut oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine peppers, vinegar, tamari, garlic, and Laurel hazelnut oil using food processor or immersion blender (preferred).
- Blend 10-15 seconds until peppers and garlic are combined.
- Add minced parsley, salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Photo copyright Taryn hotpankitchen.com